At Porter, Banks, Baldwin & Shaw, PLLC, we defend insurance companies and insured parties against insurance claims arising from a wide range of matters, including property damage, personal injury and accident claims. Our experienced insurance defense attorneys strive to minimize the damages our clients may face through diligent investigation, settlement negotiations and aggressive advocacy.
What Type Of Insurance Claim Is At Issue In Your Case?
We represent insureds, insurance carriers and self-insured companies in state and federal courts throughout Eastern Kentucky and beyond in a variety of insurance defense matters, including:
- Commercial and individual property damage claims
- Homeowner’s claims
- Personal injury and wrongful death, including motor vehicle accidents
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents and dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Catastrophic injuries and complex claims
- Product liability
- Environmental liability and toxic torts
- Workers’ compensation and federal black lung claims
- Professional negligence
- Medical malpractice
- Civil rights claims
Our lawyers have centuries of collective experience, in-depth knowledge of insurance laws and the experience in local courts to guide our clients through the litigation process. We handle all aspects of insurance defense litigation, from the initial investigation to persuasive settlement negotiations and aggressive defense representation in the courts.